Welcome to the Home Telecom Ltd website
The term ’Home Telecom’, ’Home Telecom Ltd’ or ’us’ or ’we’ refers to the owner of the website Home Telecom Ltd (part of the Global 4 family of companies) Global 4 Communications Ltd, Global House, 60b Queen Street, Horsham, West Sussex RH13 5AD.
Our UK company registration number is 07412021. The term ’you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The page content of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Home Telecom’s prior written permission/consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
We provide Sky TV as a range of bundles. Contract lengths include 6 and 12 months.
*We save our customers £1 million a year / Ofcom state an average yearly bill is £451.44 / Our unlimited bundle yearly cost is £287.76 / 520 customers a month save on average £168 a year, which means we save new customers £1,048,320.
Broadband Disconnection Charge
What is the Broadband Disconnection Charge?
It’s a charge applied by BT Wholesale (the suppliers of our broadband network) to cover to cost of the work required to disconnect the services from the exchange.
When will the charge be raised?
This charge will be raised should you:
- Switch to another broadband provider without following the standard Migration process.
- Switch to another broadband provider without following another recognised transfer process, when it applies.
- Switch to a cable provider.
- Cease your broadband completely.
- Cease your broadband and move outside of the UK.
When won’t the charge be raised?
This charge will not be raised should you:
- Transfer the services via our Home Move process.
- Migrate the services following a recognised transfer service taking over the existing line, when it applies.
- Transfer the account into another person’s name who subscribes to our broadband services.
How much will I be charged?
The charge will be £40 including VAT.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Sometimes faults in our network affect a service. We’ll always work had to fix any faults as soon as we can.
We aim to resolve all faults within 7 days, however in some occasions we may have to liaise with suppliers, which can take a little longer.
Raising a fault with a supplier
Once we raise a fault to our supplier, we aim to resolve the fault within 5 working days from when the fault was raised. Working days meaning Monday to Friday, Bank Holidays excluded.
Escalating a fault with a supplier
If the SLA of 5 working days has been exceeded by our supplier and the fault has not been resolved, we will escalate the fault with them until the issue is resolved. If at any stage during the period in which the SLA has been breached and the fault is not resolved, you can request that we escalate the fault on your behalf. We will aim to keep you informed regularly during this time.