From just £5.50!

Simple home broadband with contract lengths of your choice


Fibre broadband

Get the fastest speeds and enjoy totally unlimited downloads


SIM-only mobile

Simple monthly tariffs, shockingly low call rates




Help & support

We are currently experiencing a nationwide issue with broadband connections.

The issue seems to be router related and can be corrected by resetting your router.

If you have a Technicolour router then please use a paperclip, or another pointed object, hold the reset button on the back of your technicolour router, hold it in for 15 seconds. Once this have been reset, your router will attempt to re-establish a connection online.

This can take anywhere from 2 to 10 minutes to reconnect to the internet.

If you have another make of router, please visit our Support Page here.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may be causing you. We are doing our best to resolve the overall issue as soon as we can.

We greatly appreciate your patience.

Why choose us?

Get broadband and unbeatable call costs from the company trusted by over 4,000 UK Letting and Estate agents. With our savings, honesty and great connectivity it’s no surprise that 86% of customers would recommend the services to others. Whether you have any questions or queries, our fully UK based teams will go above and beyond to make sure you happy. Don’t just take it from us, 90% of our customers said that we are happy with the customer service, whilst we’re still working on the other 10%.

Cheaper than BT!

Save up to £50 a year with Home Telecom Vs. BT!*

Click here to find out more

“I always recommend you when asked about broadband and phone.” – Amy


Click here to find out more

We save homes over £1million a year!*

Click here to find out more